agv k3 visor AGV Helmets Integral road , Agv pista gp top w rossi integral road yellow helmets,agv free firewall,free delivery agv spy ware,retail prices
the pista gp is the revolutionary new top of the range agv
classic fashion trend los angeles veloped in collaboration with valentino rossi and other riders from the world championship series, the pista gp sets new standards in terms of protection and ergonomics and is the benchmark for professional race agv
latest fashion-trends new york e carbon fibre shell and the eps internal components were optimised using fem techniques to obtain an extremely high performance helmet in terms of size, light weight and protection. the result is a helmet that is significantly superior than the limits set by ece standards and that weighs just 1275 g in ms agv
designer fashion houston e entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modelling and wind tunnel tests. this helmet is highly efficient atremoving heat and moisture from the rider’s head. thanks to its large rear
spoiler, the pista gp boasts first class performance in terms of aerodynamic penetration and high speed stability. overall, the visor aperture is 9% bigger meaning a 15° improvement in vision which obviously enhances the active safety factor. the fit of the pista gp was developed using “human engineering” whereby the design starts from the surfaces in contact with the wearer’s head. the inside of the helmet starts with a concave 3d structure that is pre-shaped to match the contours of the rider’s head and any surfaces in contact with the head are stitch-free. the lycra and shalimar sanitised internal components are fully adjustable due to the fact that the position and depth of the crown pad can be modified as can the thickness of the cheek pads. the combination of these solutions, which are covered by three separate patents, make the pista gp fit the different cranial shapes as never before (provide the pista gp with an exceptional degree of adaptability)
- outer shell made entirely of layered carbon fibre and available in 4 sizes
- inner shell in eps in 4 sizes;
- shell and eps dimensions optimised using the fem (finite elements analysis) system.
- designed to maximise comfort, ergonomics, safety and aerodynamics.
- designed to minimise interference with racing suits and protective speed humps.
- ivs (integrated ventilation system) ventilation with large air ducts on the shell and vents which direct air to the rider’s head;
- ventilation system optimised in wind tunnel and consisting of 4 front vents(3 at the front and 1 on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors;
- air intakes with protective metal frames and meshes are in the “always open” position . plastic covers are available for bad weather. total surface area of air intakes is 193% larger than on the gp-tech;
- large rear spoiler optimised in a wind tunnel to maximise aerodynamic performance and ventilation, even at high speed. spoiler designed to detach from the helmet in the event of an accident to increase passive safety.
- visor/ visor mechanism:
- new visor mechanism in metal with swivel opening. rapid visor release system requiring no tools and allowing the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. surface of the visor mechanism reduced by 71% compared to the gp-tech;
- can accept the safety system with external screws at the base of the mechanism which reduces the risk of the visor coming adrift in
the event of an accident (with race kit screws) visor front micro-lock system that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event
of an accident.
- scratch resistant, anti-fog race visor (4 layers) with a wide viewing angle and 100% protection against uv rays. comes ready for
tear-offs and complete with sets of tear-off films.
- the visor meets class 1 optical standards and is free from visual distortion with a thickness up to 3.3 mm for extra protection;
- the field of vision is 15° wider than on the gp-tech and its main rivals and has been optimised for a rider lying over the tank. overall
field of vision increased by about 9% compared to the gp-tech and the main rivals.
- agvisor ready, the revolutionary visor with lcd technology, that, with just one click, changes in less than 1 second from clear to dark, protecting the rider or the passenger from the rays of the sun. the agvisor also has an antifog function.
- inner liners:
- removable nose guard;
- removable windproof chin strap protection;
- fully removable and washable inner liners
- breathable, micro-perforated lycra crown pad with concave 3d structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece moulded around the
contours of the rider’s head. no stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam. option of personalising the
fit of the crown pad. can be customised at the area around the back of the neck with the insertion of a removable foam pad.
- sanitised 3d shalimar cheek pads with differentiated density foam and integral neck roll for improved comfort and sound-proo-
fing. inner liners covered by three patents. the fit of the cheek pads can be personalised.
- double d retention system.
- front section reduced by 3% compared to the gp-tech lateral section reduced by 6% compared to the gp-tech;
- weight: 1275 g(+/- 50g) in ms size
- ece 2205
* helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
order now your agv pista gp top w rossi
and receive it at home in a few days. in addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for agv pista gp top w rossi
, this way it adapts to your needs. at this moment agv pista gp top w rossi
is in stock and the price is
. with our variety of integral road
articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
agv - helmets - integral road,weight: up to 1400 gr,approval: ece-22.05,color: yellow